•  How to pay HMRC

     •  Online Services Helpdesk

     •  Registering for Self-Assessment

     •  Self-Assessment Helpline

     •  Capital Gains Tax

     •  Capital Gains Tax - Losses

     •  Child Benefit

     •  Crown Servants Abroad Helpline

     •  High Income Child Benefit Charge

     •  Income Tax allowances and Reliefs

     •  Income Tax Rates

     •  National Insurance Contributions (NIC)

     •  Non-Resident - Income Tax and Capital Gains enquiries

     •  Non-Resident - Useful Information

     •  Partnerships

     •  Probate and Inheritance Tax Helpline

     •  Business Tax (VAT)

     •  T
ax Agents and Advisers Authorising your agent 64-8 (Use form 64-8 to authorize HM Revenue
        and Customs (HMRC) to communicate with an accountant, tax agent or adviser acting on your behalf)
Useful HMRC Links
Home          Contract Payment Management          Remote Payroll Services          CIS Submission Service          Sole Trader Tax Returns          Contact Us
© 2018 PSS Business Services Ltd - Web Designed by Hestor Ltd